Friday, November 22, 2019

Coach You In Overwatch As A Top500 Widow Main











About:

I am a top500 widow main i have 520 hours on her i have been playing overwatch since season 3 and i wasn't good back then i started plat but i improved constantly and became a really good widow player. The commitment made me really good. i played with pro players and streamers in competitive play. I can do both general coaching or widow coaching since i pretty much know every aspect about the game. I will take a look at some couple vods of your gameplay and narrate it to you live i will tell you what you did wrong and right and mainly i will try to improve your gamesense for more detailed questions my discord is Nephren#7563



Here is my plays.tv profile i used to record clips:

https://plays.tv/u/Nephren1

Reviews


:

I wanted a VOD review to fix my most crucial mistakes, since I'm got stuck in plat as widow. So he went through my play and pointed out my timidness to flank and also my target priority. He is able to give microplay (position specific, map specific) advice as well as generalized conclusion which is nice, can recommend him. Might take another session later as I climb :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment