Sunday, November 24, 2019

Make A Short Videogame With Rpg Maker











About:

RPG Maker is a series of programs that aid you to create your very own RPG game. Plot your story, set the characters and gather your patience! These are the tools you need to start building your new game. However, it might be confusing if you have never touched a game-making tool.



I can save you all that trouble by making the game for you. Tell me the story of your game, provide me some visual references of the characters and enemies that shall appear and a general idea of the scenery you wish to see. I will give you a preview of the work while it's in progress so I receive early feedback and make you the product suits your needs.


The basic package includes aiding with NPC creation, mapping, creation event and all the basic steps to make a videogame, but you must provide the graphics or stick to the default RTP.


The standard package includes the above, but I will also save you the trouble of making the character sprites.


The premium one includes making the tile sets to create the maps without the need of using the default RTP.

Reviews


:

I needed a town built for my project, and the seller got all the info needed and built the sheet for me as well as the town. They were very easy to work with and customized everything to my needs.

:

Very good work and communication, thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment