Thursday, November 28, 2019

Write A Character Background, Epic Villain Or Story For You











About:

Friends of grand adventure, storytelling and horror, please avail yourself of my services and allow me to enrich your game.



I offer detailed story driven character backgrounds, epic villains to confound your players and stories as one offs or to slot into an ongoing story campaign.



I offer gigs within the following game lines.



1. Exalted, epic oriental rp with huge anime style weapons.



2. Aberrant and Trinity, Epic superhero rp in a gritty world setting



3. Old World of Darkness - hit me up with your favourite setting.



4. New World of Darkness - again, let me know your setting requirements.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication and delivery. Would definitely recommend for help with anything story related!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment