Monday, November 25, 2019

Professionally Coach Overwatch Play At Any Rank











About:

What's most important to me is that the person I'm working with is having a good time! 


While Youtube Guides, Tips or info-graphics can offer new ideas, they will only take YOUR unique gameplay so far. When it comes to competitive activities, from my experience nothing works better than a pro at your side!


Some coaching accomplishments:



  • Coached a player from Gold to high Masters (Top 500 in FFA as well!)


  • I've reviewed/coached Teams of many ranks.


  • Made a few players think their friends that I coached are hacking or sharing their account with a pro.


  • Successfully coached one-tricking players that main from (A)na all the way to (Z)enyatta


  • Successfully worked with 250+ Players improve their Gaming skills


While my schedule may fluctuate, I can make free time to accommodate to a student, send me a message and we can come up with a time to work for you! Regardless, let's have a couple laughs and get to making you the best Hero you can be!


If you have any questions at all or simply would like to get to know me a bit better before booking,  just hit the 'Contact Me' button under my picture!

Reviews


:

I will be doing more of this for sure!

:

Very friendly and helpful review of your gameplay.

:

This is the best experience to see where i have to work on and stuff. I been using him as a coach in a while and my skill improving.

:

Having someone watch your gameplay and suggesting changes is even more helpful than anticipated. I am more than pleased with the service Riv Tempest provides.

:

Great session. I didn't realize how much there can be in learning a game that I've been playing a long time. Lots of great tips and information for me to improve my game! Great comms and more info than I would have expected. Great bang for your buck!




No comments:

Post a Comment