Monday, December 7, 2020

Be Your Professional Fortnite Coach











About:

I am a professional fortnite player that has 400 dollar earnings in the fortnite world cup. I will make sure to improve your weaknesses and make sure you evolve as a player overall. In my basic and standard packs I will make sure to focus on one aspect of your game that is lacking while on the premium pack I will improve you in everything, from aiming to building, which will resault in you becoming a better player overall. 

I am a beginner coach but a very skilled player and I would be delighted to coach you and see you appear at the next world cup finals lan.

Reviews


:

Brilliant experience!

:

Fab thanks but Ollie not well today can u do tomorrow

:

Ragazzo Serio e preciso Molto bravo nello spiegare e dare lezioni Un professionista

:

Really good teacher straight forward and to the point!

:

Great guy , great skills and great learning




No comments:

Post a Comment