Thursday, December 17, 2020

Hunt And Customise Your Desired Pokemon











About:

Want a competitive team ? Don't have the time to train one up. LET ME!



Just let me know your specifications and i'll catch the Pokemon and train them up. 

Want it shiny? let me know. 

I shiny hunt Pokemon so I may already have it!



If it's 'legal' I can do it. 



It must be legal to ensure I can trade it back for you and you are able to use it in online battles.



Games I will be using are ORAS and SM/USUM

But i do have access to other games if the Pokemon isn't available in those games.



I can train them with specific IVs, EVs, Ability, Nature, Gender, Moves, Shiny, Nickname



Any questions feel free to ask. 



For this to work you must be willing to add me as a friend. Feel free to delete me afterwards.

Friend Code: 2810-1064-1236 







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment