Thursday, December 3, 2020

Coach You In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

DISCLAIMER: I am not teaching you to be a professional at siege. This is for people who are new to the game and/or intermediate players who want to get better at the game.



DISCLAMER #2: Message me before you order so we can discuss scheduling!

-------------------------------------------



How our session will go



Every package gives: Personalized dynamic coaching and Evaluated games.



What is an evaluated game?

Through the power of discord streaming i will give you feedback and analyze what you need to do to improve!



What is Dynamic Coaching?

 

That's just a fancy way of saying that I will work with you at your pace, and on what you want to work on! want to run through some maps you struggle with? sure! Want me to help you learn a specific operator or operators? sounds good to me. I'm here to help you progress and get better at what you want to get better at.



Some examples of things we will work on:



  • Crosshair placement 
  • Clearing rooms 
  • The dos and don'ts of maps and operators


I've taught a lot of players and understand just how frustrating and unforgiving siege can be. I will try my best to make this as fun and laid back as possible 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very much recommend hes really good at explaining things and goes through it step by step by step and it dosnt matter how bad you are

:

A very experienced coach who has great knowledge about this game and answered all of my questions. Would highly recommend to players looking to improve!

:

He was so nice and patient. Flawless!

:

Great communication very fun and relaxed guy. Really patient and flexible about the time as well as the coaching. He even took the extra effort to write his tips down for me so I can quickly look them up if I forgot them. Would defently recommend.

:

Conclusion: probably the best Fiverr coaching service for new R6 players. Pros: great communication; detailed instructions; very reasonable price; quick response; personalized tips; excellent punctuality; the evaluation games was a great experience that you definitely should try. Cons: if you are a high plat or diamond player, you might not learn much. But for me, as a gold player, I am satisfied with the service. I believe the service would help you a lot is you are at a lower rank or being a new player to Siege.




No comments:

Post a Comment