Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Help Setup Obs Or Slobs For Streaming Or Recording











About:

PLEASE message me before you place an order so I can understand what kind of work you want done, thank you!



  • Basic Support-
I will help with resolving minor issues you may have with your OBS or SLOBS software. Mic, video, audio issues, etc.



  • Standard Support-
I will help install OBS or SLOBS and optimize it for the best settings that your computer and internet can handle. I will also teach you the basics of being able to use OBS or SLOBS.



  • Premium Support-
I will help install OBS or SLOBS and optimize it for the best settings that your computer and internet can handle. I will also help setup things like alerts and overlays and any questions you may have related to OBS.



Setting up additional features like chat bots, twitch panels, and things not related to OBS or SLOBS will be a small extra charge, depending on what work you want done.



Standard and Premium support can talk on discord (walk you through the process) or I can use TeamViewer and do it for you.



I do not setup streams that will be used to stream mobile games or dual pc setup.

Reviews


:

Seller was knowledgeable and very helpful, would highly recommend.

:

a lot of help

:

awesome job

:

Amazing work! Was super helpful and patient. Will definitely be buying this gig again. Thanks legend!!

:

Needed help with setting up OBS for recording and he was alot of help, comes through clear now with no lag. Very nice guy would very much recommend him if you're looking for help. Quick response time and took very little time with alot of helpful tips. would come back again if needed




No comments:

Post a Comment