Sunday, December 27, 2020

Train You In Super Smash Bros Ultimate











About:

Have you ever wanted to take your smash skills to the next level? Are you tired of online matches that look like slideshows? Are you tired of chasing that spammer across the stage? Or are you just tired of losing to someone you know you can beat?



Hi! I'm attorney Glen Learner and if you answered yes to any of these questions then I'm here to tell you to sign up! I've been playing the smash franchise since I was still drinking from sippy cups. I am an experienced player who competes in tournaments and performs well. So whatever you need help with I'm willing to provide a helping hand.



for just $5 dollars, I will play with you for as long as you want and will give feedback throughout the whole session. We can play competitively or we can just play for fun. Either way, I'm here for you! So what are you waiting for? Come on down and get yourself a time to remember by signing up! 



All orders include at least 1-2 hours of gameplay and 24/7 access to me if you ever have questions:) 



Twitch.tv/ktacx

come to the streams if you wanna get a feel for how I am:)



Check out my youtube channel here:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKag9mF99Dw&t=1s

" Moist Elite Smash Bowser Jr. Clips."

Reviews


:

No I want a refund from this toxic asshole

:

Very good coaching and the games where even better 10/10 Fuckin blast

:

Dedicated and super easygoing! Doesn't stop until you learn. Very worth it.

:

Top tier coaching. He was able to point out all my bad habits and help me work through them while staying supportive. Not only was it educational but I a lot fun too. Highly recommend.

:

Great and really helpful coaching! 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment