Saturday, December 19, 2020

Help Setup Obs For Recording And Streaming











About:

Various help with OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) for video game recording, live streaming, and promotion. Help includes minor issues, custom offers (for bigger issues), and fully setting up OBS as you'd like. 



I can offer other help with the program if needed, including custom macro programs to help with features not already built into OBS. I have done this before with previous customers.



I've been using OBS for almost 2 years, and I know it inside and out. I personally use it for video game recording and live streaming. After hours of tweaking the software and using external programs to achieve the exact results desired, I'm confident I can help you do the same.



Feel free to purchase the package that works best for you! I'll get in contact with 24 hours, and we can work out the issue together. 



If you want me to fully setup OBS from scratch, please let me know what you want me to do. If there is something you want that's not part of OBS, I can add an extra onto the gig and find external programs to solve your issues.



I'm really just here to help with whatever OBS related issues, so please feel free to get in touch!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a couple hours but I knew he could do it and he never gave up

:

Perfectly what i needed! Done in seconds! Recommend!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great job!! As always

:

Fantastic work and quick. So experienced and kind. More work coming soon. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment