Thursday, December 10, 2020

Play Valorant, Csgo Or Cod With You











About:

Hey, Im a 22 years old gamer and streamer (iAnnieM) girl from Portugal, I studied in the UK and I live in Luxembourg now. 



I can speak English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and Ukrainian. I can understand a bit of french, swedish and polish.



I Mostly Play:

CSGO (1400h) 

League of Legends (Main Support, since season 4, EU server) 

Minecraft

GTA5 

Valorant (Plat 3, EUW server)

Cod Warzone



But you can choose from all the 300 games from my steam library.

If any other game required, I will try to purchase it. 



I will require your Steam ID,Teamspeak IP or Discord Server to play with you. 

Nice members will stay on my friend list and we can play any other time. 



Reviews


:

Fast and perfect. Talented girl, thanks!

:

got what i ordered, im thinking of buying again

:

Annie;) is a Superb Person

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

It's my first experience and I'm not gonna lie, she's really fun also she schedule the games really quick I never expected that but from a scale 1 to 10 I would give her 10 since we did really great games and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment