Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Coach You In Overwatch As A T500 Player











About:

I am a T500 Overwatch Player(Peak Top 5 Genji, Ana, Road, Brig, Doom, Echo, Pharah, Hanzo in World) available to coach for ALL ROLES!



Available for both NA and EU!



Sessions can consist of Duo-Queue, Spectating, or VoD Review(Live or Prerecorded)!



Check the FAQ for questions like, "Why are the packages priced this way?"



If possible, please send in a VoD when ordering, it allows me to easily break down certain plays and give you more in-depth information and game strategy that can be applied. 



If VoDs aren't possible, feel free to order for a Queue Session!



ALL SRs ARE WELCOME! Coaching will include:

  • Advanced Game Strategy
  • The Mindset of a T500
  • Tactical Ultimate Economy
  • The Process of Improving On Your Own
  • How Specific Abilities Factor Into A Fight
  • Tracking Enemy Ultimates and Cooldowns
  • Top Tier Communication
  • CARRYING YOUR GAMES AS ANY ROLE
  • Using your teammates/shotcalling
  • Anything else requested by buyer!


For any special and/or additional requests, private message me and I can likely fulfill it.



All the coaching methods I do are COMPLETELY ORIGINAL and NOT COPIED FROM OTHERS.

Reviews


:

Jumped 400sr and haven’t hit a wall yet sense the sessions, highly recommend!

:

The entire session was full of incredible information, will buy again soon

:

Excellent overwatch coach. Really detailed play by play analysis. Thanks for the help.

:

Extremely useful. Will definitely go back to him in the future. If you want to improve I highly advise fyre_ow.

:

He was really nice and was able to work with my schedule and plan with me, showed me things that I did not know anything about and sat through my awful plays and then guided me to the correct path after my first game her sat me down and showed me tips and tricks and in the second game I already saw improvement in my play style 10/10!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment