Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Provide A Therapy Session For Us Teens











About:

Hey, i'm 15 and at times needed someone the same as me to talk to me and help me out at a hard time. Someone who would give me advice from a different point, or just someone to hang my worry's on. I know a lot of other people needed someone like that to so i tried ever since to help them. I made a lot of friends like that and got to know a lot of people so i though to turn in into a gig.  If i could i would provide this for free but Fiverr does not give that option. I don't have any therapy degree so don't assume i'm a professional. I usually chat with people over discord for a hour or more if needed. If you don't have discord that's not a problem. I can do Skype.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment