Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create Unique Questions For Any Quiz Game











About:

Hey!



I am a fan of quiz games and any intellectual games you can imagine!! I have an experience in writing quest games and writing questions for Russian game "What? Where? When?" Do not hesitate to contact me about any concerns you might have.



I charge $1 per question at almost any topic you can imagine. It can have 4 answers (like most quiz games do) or it can be an opened question without any answers. 



For example



1. Do you want to order with me?

A. Sure!

B. Hesitating

C. Not a chance!

D. Want to talk first



All the questions and answers can be handled logically. You do not need to have special knowledge. Of course I can do vice versa and make difficult questions on a very tight specific. You can order 5 test questions to see how it turns out. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you , great job

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order! Will be glad to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Delivery is very fast. The content is also very great. And nice to communicate with.

:

Thanks! Nice to work with

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment