Thursday, December 3, 2020

Create Custom Twitch Emotes And Sub Badges











About:

Hi,

I will create for you custom emotes, for your Twitch and/or Discord! I will do my best to draw whatever you have in mind.



Please feel free to message me before purchasing if you have any questions!

I will need reference photos if you want the emote to look like you or a certain character.



What you get: 

112 x 112 px PNG files

56 x 56 px PNG files

28 x 28 px PNG files



For emotes with words, please keep the words short, 4 to 5 letters



If you need custom Sub Badges, please check out my other gig! :)

Reviews


:

I have ordered from Livzing multiple times now and each time is amazing. Great communication, super cute artwork and easy to work with! I recommend them to all my friends!

:

very good sertvie

:

Great turn out as always, very worth it to come back!

:

Absolutely quick delivery and even better than I imagined it!! Extremely impressed with it!

:

3rd time ive bought for livzing, 3rd time ive been satisfied with her work. amazing artist




No comments:

Post a Comment