Sunday, December 27, 2020

Coach You At A Grand Champion Level In Rocket League











About:

I will coach you in Rocket League, and teach you anything you want to learn. I know everything there is to know about this game, and will be a tremendous mentor, not only for the time we have our session but I am free to answer any questions you have for any length of time after our sessions. I can coach any platform (PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch). You must be Gold Rank or higher in any playlist!



Below are some of my credentials:



  • Grand Champion since season 8 in both 2v2 and 3v3
  • Coach in the Official Rocket League Discord, for over 2 years 
  • RLRS Qualifier season 7 top 87 
  • 3x Local LAN Competitor placing top 2 in each
  • Over 50 replays analyzed in my career 
  • Many hours experience with live, in-game coaching
  • ~3000+ hours in-game experience

Reviews


:

Awesome experience!

:

Lost was very helpful played some games with me and provided feedback during and after each game along with replay reviews. He was also very knowledgeable about recommending training packs for me to help me improve with what he saw I was struggling with the most.

:

great coach excellent player and has great tips

:

great coaching and very informative. fun to game with and very chill. look forward to doing this again.

:

Was a dope experience first time lol deff kicked someone butts was coo




No comments:

Post a Comment