Friday, December 18, 2020

Offering Coaching At League Of Legends











About:

I offer coaching since im a well experienced player and also coach myself. I'm a master tier player mostly playing jungle and adc but i also have knowladge at other lanes in diamond tier.



-I can review your account and point out what champions you should play and which not, what items you should build and when and answer any questions you have.



-I can check out a gameplay of a game you have and point out your mistakes of the game and when to do stuff at certaint times of the game. 



-I can watch a game with you also watching with me when we go through the entire game of yours. We can stop at times if you have quesitons in general and point your strenghts and weaknesses.

Reviews


:

Thanks dude

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment