Monday, December 21, 2020

Professional Minecraft Building











About:

I can do any kind of minecraft builds and any size, build prices depends on build size and specifications.



I have experience in building for already 7 years and I'm experienced with all building styles.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an incredible job Building. I had a rather huge build (350*350), and he managed to do most of it as I pleased. The last bits were a bit bumpy, but that was because I rushed him since I needed it done. He got into the style of building I wanted and had an overall fast delivery considering the real-life circumstances we are/were all experiencing. If you need anything than interior, hire him he is really good.

:

Thank you for the review!

:

fast and epic!!! recommended!

:

Great build just what I wanted :)

:

I bought this gig to find someone to build me a good old survival home, and I got just that. There's no need to fret here, as we all have ran into 'decent' builders and proffesional ones. It's all about looking for the right craving of service and asking questions. There are plenty of great builders here, but I want you to meet Rockpoke, a builder who builds so well that he even sends you screenshots to make sure that you like the progress step by step. We did have different time zones, but that did not stop the job from getting done, and I can't wait to buy from this seller again. Well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment