Friday, December 4, 2020

Teach You How To Play Fighting Games











About:

Hello! I am an experienced fighting games player with lots of deep knowledge about most of the current popular fighting games and I can teach you how to play fighting games, from the basics, to some more advanced stuff like frame-data, mind games, etc.



I'm currently active on the FGC and have participated in many local and national tournaments, where I tend to place high or win.



My main games, where coaching is available are :

  • Tekken
  • Street Fighter V
  • Granblue VS
  • Dragon Ball Fighterz
  • Mortal Kombat 11



The coaching sessions are 1 h and 15 minutes, though I tend to extend it for a bit so I don't leave you hanging with something half explained, and they are set in the available practice mode and online match of the game you choose. If a stable connection can not be established, the lessons will continue through a streaming service.





I have already taught many people to play some of those games and they pick up a decent level fairly quick since I think I know what are the things a beginner should focus on, but don't forget, you have to put effort as well! Don't worry though, fighting games are quite easier than what you may think.







See you in the ring!



Reviews


:

He is a great teacher. Made sure to reinforce the basics so that you can come away from the lesson with at least one new skill. He was very patient and even re-explained himself when I did not remember a term used earlier in the lesson. 100% would use again.

:

Fantastic analysis of my issues and ways of solving them. Tips for continual progress. Teacher actually wanted to continue for longer than booked but it was myself that ran out of time! Looking forward to booking again and studying the recorded class!

:

Genuinely surprised at how good this experience was. Great communicator, very patient, knowledgeable, and encouraging. He went above and beyond what I expected.

:

One of the best in e-gaming (fighting). Would recommend him to anyone looking to improve their game in DBfighterz! Thanks again

:

Great coach. From rookie viewpoint - you will definitely improve. Easy to understand, can recommend ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment