Friday, December 4, 2020

Professional Ps4 And PC Coach You On Apex Legends Teamliquid











About:

23 years old professional Apex Player/ Streamer. My rank is Apex Predator and I have 24.5k+ Kills on PC+Ps4.



Coaching sessions will aim to improve your experience on Apex Legends by analyzing your gameplay using screen share and playing together.



Together we will analyze the different important aspects like positioning, aiming/tracking, map awareness, engaging fights, movement and of course all weapons, legends and their pros and cons.



There will be game recording in each session. I will take notes for you to watch later and improve your weaknesses.



You could play some games with my competitive squad after the session.

Reviews


:

really good coach, would defiantly recommend

:

Muratuc was very professional and I learned a lot....He was able to play with me on PS4 and watch my game play. I will do it again! Thank you!!

:

I consider myself as a good player, i've had 4k and 20 kill games before and was looking for a competent coach and with this seller my search has come to an end. he was really insightful and a nice person to work with. I recommend!

:

we had a little conflict in our scheduling, but it was for solid reasons. When we finally got together, Muratuc was full of helpful tips and tricks. Very knowledgeable about the map and what positions are most handy We had some fun too. I would recommend to anyone trying to improve their Apex game

:

Great as always.. learnt a lot and had a fun session...




No comments:

Post a Comment