Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Coach You In Overwatch As A Masters Tank Player











About:

Hey I'm Hitoh. I'm pretty new to Fiverr but I'm very experienced at Overwatch coaching. I coached multiple Open Division level teams and I play at masters myself. I watch nearly every competitive game of Overwatch ( all games of OWL and many games of Contenders NA and EU) and analyze quite a number of them to understand why the meta exists and how the different teams play. This led to me understanding every meta pretty well. I main tanks in ranked and in scrims ( Winston and Reinhardt in particular) so I can help you with those in particular. I have about 1000 hours pure in-game time but my commitment to Overwatch and Overwatch coaching goes far beyond that. With me we can achieve your dream rank. If you hit me up we can arrange a coaching session as fast as possible. So if you are interested just hit me up.

Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment